The Department of Management was commenced on 2014
The Management Department creates a stimulating environment for the academic growth of its students and provides them with a thorough understanding of a range of subjects such as business management, financial accounting, corporate law, organisation behaviour, marketing management and business communication.
The faculty members of the department are known for their expertise in finance and organizational behaviour and impart interwoven teaching practices to foster in students a sense of responsibility towards society, in particular those sections of the population that are in rural background. Most importantly, teachers remain available to students at all times.
At present department has two programmes under the Dept 1.BBA finance and 2.BBA HRM
Our motto is ‘Inculcate the value of entrepreneurship and leadership’ which helps to mould holistic citizens.
To impart quality and industry relevant knowledge through experiential learning methods.
Students will hone their skills in financial literacy, soft skill development and help them to think strategically.
· Enables students to apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
· Encourages analytical and critical thinking abilities for business decision making.
· Promotes ethical and value-based leadership ability.
· Enables students to effectively communicate business issues, management concepts, plans and decisions both in oral and written form using appropriate supportive technologies.
· Helps to prepare students for managerial roles and as entrepreneurs.
Program Specific Outcome
· Ability to define, analyse the solutions for different business problems and using logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials, and data for practical implementation.
· Provides verbal, reasoning, Data Interpretation, Quantitative and communication skill to solve specific business problems and decision making.
· Technical Competence – the knowledge, skills, and attributes required to effectively utilize common business software applications, recognize opportunities to apply technology
M.Com, ICWAI, M.PHIL, MBA-FINANCE
Experience: Over 22 years
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT - MANAGEMENT
M.COM - FINANCE
Experience: Over 30 years
ANUSHA P NAIR
M. Com - MARKETING, MBA - FINANCE, MARKETING
Experience: 6 years
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR M.Com, B.Ed, SET Experience: Over 7 years
Experience: Over 9 years
REKHA P T
M Com Finance
UGC NET (Commerce)
MBA (Financial Management)
B Ed Commerce
DCAC (Diploma in Computerized Accounting)
PGDT (Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation) (Course Completed)
PhD (Thesis Ready for Submission)
SARIJA V V
Experience: 10 years