1. Every morning we begin our session with National Song “Vande Matharam”. Come to attention when it begins and keep standing till it ends.
2. The students should be regular and punctual in attending classes.
3. Students have to be in their respective class room by 9.30 a.m. and should not leave the class except during intervals.
4. Any student who is unable to attend the class has to produce the leave note signed by the parent/guardian.
5. The students should comply with the rules and regulations regarding dress code.
6. When the students want to enter, or leave the classroom when the class is going on, he/she shall do so only after getting consent of the teacher.
7. The students shall not bring any offensive articles like, weapons, explosives including crackers.
8. The students shall not loiter in the veranda or college premises during class hours.
9. No indecent representation shall be made by any students towards any other student in words, letter, gestures or by any other means.
10. Tobacco and its various products, intoxicating drinks, narcotics and any other psychotropic substances are strictly prohibited in the college.
11. The students shall bestow utmost respect to the members of both the teaching and non-teaching staff in the college and outside.
12. The students are bound to obey the directions given by the teachers and their disobedience would amount to serious misconduct.
13. A student who has any complaint against other students, teaching staff or non-teaching staff shall represent the same either in writing or orally to the principal directly, or to the H.O.D or to the Discipline Committee or to the Grievance Cell.
14. The students shall always keep with him/her the Identity Card and shall produce the same to the authorities as and when demanded.
15. Political activism is banned in the college campus. Students are forbidden to organise or attend meeting other than the official ones in the class rooms or in the campus.
16. The students shall not bring flags, placards, pamphlets, banners, posters, or any publicity material of the political parties or student organizations.
17. No notice should be pasted without the permission of the principal within the college campus.
18. The students shall keep away from all sorts of agitations like strike, disturbing classes, taking out processions, uttering slogans etc. inside the college premises.
19. The students shall not bring any outsiders to the college premises for any purpose whatsoever without the consent of the Principal.
20. The students shall not organize or go on tour, picnic or excursion without getting the explicit permission of the Principal.
21. Malpractices in the test papers and examinations will render a student liable to severe punishment.
22. Entering any classes, not belonging to the student without prior permission from the Principal is a punishable offence.
23. No student or office bearer of any associations shall give any matter regarding the activities of the college to the press without the approval and permission of the Principal.
24. The students shall not cause any loss or damage to the college property.
25. The students are bound to obey directions issued from time to time, by the principal and the authorities on the notice board.
26. Students who persistently misbehave in the college even after getting warning will be dismissed.
27. Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college campus.